Oftentimes I come across some really awesome writings, articles and posts that other people have crafted. I want to share those treasures with you today.
These posts are entertaining, educational, and/or uplifting in their message.
I hope you have a free moment to check them out and find them to be encouraging reads for the weekend!
1. Ellen Stumbo wrote an inspiring post on her blog: Hope and Encouragement for the Special Needs Parent, entitled, "Confessions of a Special Needs Parent: I wish you could see what I see".
2. Not Alone Special Needs Parenting featured an adorable post by Emily Colson, about her son with autism. A Man And His Vacuum got the warm fuzzies going for me. Her her son reminds me so much of Stevie and his fondness for elevators (instead of vacuums).
3. Contemplative Chaos wrote a post that was very entertaining since it reminded me of a child or two of mine, entitled "The Socially Awkward Extrovert"
4. Windy Hill Homeschool wrote a post that some of my special needs homeschooling moms may enjoy called, "The Diagnoses Are In".
5. Amethyst, from "Ask An Autistic" created a YouTube video to help others understand why people script. You can find that video here: What Is Scripting?
6. Kathi Lipp interviewed Laurie Wallin in her "You've Got This" podcast which was, well... awesome. It is called "Why Your Weirdness is Wonderful", which is also the title of the book Laurie Wallin wrote. This book is on my "must read" list!
Enjoy these posts with a cup of coffee!